1. Originally created in the 1940s, this Eames Plywood Mobile Model A from DESIGN WITHIN REACH will add a playful bit of design history to the nursery. $265, Design Within Reach, Grand Rapids, dwr.com.
2. It’s comfy, it’s cute, and it’s sure to be loved by the littles in your life. CRATE & BARREL’s Sherpa Light Brown Bear Kids Play Chair is a must for any children’s room. $399, Crate & Barrel, Twelve Oaks Mall, Novi, crateandbarrel.com.
3. What’s great about GATHRE’s Tulle Foam Kids Arc Playset is that kids can arrange these frameless foam, vegan leather-covered arcs into any combination they want, ensuring endless hours of fun and imaginative play. $319, Crate & Barrel, Twelve Oaks Mall, Novi, crateandbarrel.com.
4. Shout out your love with MATTHEW HOFFMAN’s wooden You Are Loved Sign. From $40, 20×200, 20×200.com.
5. What playroom is complete without a whimsical rug? We love this adorable Lune Cabanes Rug from HERMÈS. $7,100, Hermès, Somerset Collection, Troy, hermes.com.
6. As a part of Michigan-based artist KRISTIN MACKENZIE’s Inspirational Women Alphabet Series, this Amelia Earhart giclée fine art print is sure to encourage and embolden your littlest one’s dreams. From $22, Kristin MacKenzie, Leland, kristinmackenzie.com.
7. This Rocking Horse from HERMÈS is a classic gift that’s sure to become an heirloom. $3,475, Hermès, Somerset Collection, Troy, hermes.com.
8. Let them build the city of their dreams with MACHI’s Town London Set. $62, Petite Cabane, Birmingham, petitecabaneshop.com.
Styled by Giuseppa Nadrowski