1. Poured with nontoxic ingredients like coconut wax, this Lavender + Oakmoss Scented “Rest” Candle from NEVER ALONE CANDLES comes complete with a message that reflects the fragrance’s meaning. $26, Never Alone Candles, neveralonecandles.com.
2. Designed and printed by KENNEDY PRINTS, LLC in Detroit, this Bookish Letterpress Print is one of nine limited-edition pieces in the series. $15, 20×200, 20×200.com.
3. As both a bedside light and wireless charging station, INDUSTRY WEST’s Charge Table Lamp is a tech-savvy teen’s ultimate gift. $145, Industry West, industrywest.com.
4. LIGNE ROSET’s Pukka chair is the ultimate statement in modern comfort. From $2,500, Arkitektura, Birmingham, arksf.com.
5. Long nights studying and reading will ensure cozy throws like &TRADITIONS’ Untitled All the Way to Paris Throw will be used and much loved. $225 each, Arkitektura, Birmingham, arksf.com.
6. Hand-finished wooden PI Book Ends from INDUSTRY WEST are a sleek and stylish way for your teen to organize their textbooks. $219, Industry West, industrywest.com.
7. MATTHEW HOFFMAN’s You’ll Figure It Out Desk Sculpture is a fun and colorful way to add positive motivation to studies and dorm rooms. $25, 20×200, 20×200.com.
Styled by Giuseppa Nadrowski