1. You’ll enjoy a cozy night’s rest under this chartreuse Delwood Velvet Quilt & Shams from SERENA & LILY. $248-$448, Serena & Lily, Birmingham, serenaandlily.com.
2. Just in time for the holidays, JO MALONE’s new Ginger Biscuit Home Candle will add a festive fragrance to any room. $82, Jo Malone, Somerset Collection, Troy, jomalone.com.
3. The FRANKENMUTH WOOLEN MILL has crafted luxe wool products since 1894, and these wool pillows are a testament to their timeless craftsmanship. From $87, Frankenmuth Woolen Mill, Frankenmuth, wool-bedding.com.
4. Showcasing the signature dot print originally designed in 1947, this Eames Wool Blanket — in a limited-edition Bordeaux hue — from DESIGN WITHIN REACH is the perfect present. $695, Design Within Reach, Grand Rapids, dwr.com.
5. No matter where you like to curl up with a favorite book, Wool Cordelie Tremplin Hand-Embroidered Cushion from HERMÈS add a stylish touch. $3,350, Hermès, Somerset Collection, Troy, hermes.com.
6. These luxurious Flower Print Silk Pajamas from GUCCI are a statement in bedtime chic. $3,800, area Gucci stores, gucci.com.
7. Michigan-based artist KRISTIN MACKENZIE created this stunning floral “Beauty in the Brokenness” giclée fine art print as part of the Leland Consenses Walk. From $22, Kristin MacKenzie, Leland, kristinmackenzie.com.
8. Created by Finn Juhl, DESIGN WITHIN REACH’s walnut-and-leather Whisky Chair comes complete with a mouth-blown whisky glass by glassblower Mikkel Yerst. From $14,735, Design Within Reach, Grand Rapids, dwr.com.
Styled by Giuseppa Nadrowski