1. CURREY & CO.’s Huckleberry Chandelier is carefully handcrafted and finished in contemporary gold leaf. $2,290, Pine Tree Furniture & Lighting, Lake Orion, curreyandcompany.com, pinetreelighting.com.
2. This Bloom Porcelain Flower by AERIN is a pretty addition to a vanity, nightstand, or other tabletop. $175, Neiman Marcus, Troy, aerin.com, neimanmarcus.com.
3. The Divya Two-Door Cabinet by ARHAUS features a mosaic floral motif hand-drawn by designer Douglas Davis. $2,699, Arhaus, Ann Arbor and Troy, arhaus.com.
4. ARHAUS’ Fenwick Chair in Springwood Olive is soft, luxurious, and bright. $3,299, Arhaus, Ann Arbor and Troy, arhaus.com.
5. CLARKE & CLARKE’s Avium fabric adds charm to a pillow or window treatment (shown in Chartreuse). To the Trade, Kravet/Lee Jofa/Brunschwig & Fils, Michigan Design Center, Troy, kravet.com, michigandesign.com.
6. Get the original banana leaf print with CW STOCKWELL’s Martinique® indoor/outdoor fabric by Sunbrella. $188/yard, cwstockwell.com.
7. The Wisteria wallpaper by FARROW & BALL showcases softly trailing vines and abundant blooms. Contact for pricing, O’Leary Paint, Ann Arbor, farrow-ball.com, olearypaint.com.